These government officials' "official" unemp rate stayed the same, at 9.1%, but the REAL, or Fact-Based, official unemp rate jumped from 16.2% to 16.5%.
So, do you feel that our current government (a Constitutional Republic) can handle the task to save the country, our economy, and maybe event he global economy?
Or should we go back to the Declaration of Independence, and start all over again?
Let's just update that document a wee bit, shall we? (May have to update 99% to 99.9% and the 1% to the 0.1% to more accurately reflect the reality of our plutocracy.)
- The 1% have refused Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good and to promote the general Welfare.
- The 1% have forbidden the representatives of the 99% to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till the assent of the 1% should be obtained; and when so suspended, the representatives of the 99% have utterly neglected to attend to them.
- The 1% have refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of equal, balanced and non-gerrymandered Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
- The 1% have called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, expensive to get to and distant from the depository of their public Records (which the 1% and its representatives refuse to give over to the 99%), for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with measures of benefit only to the 1%, but paid for by taxing the 99%.
- The 1% have blocked the functioning of the representative Republic in matters of war and peace, have endeavored to use the military as its personal police force, and to use police forces local police forces as their own private Blackwater and Pinkerton mercenaries, while at the same time requiring the 99% to pay for them. At least in the previous Gilded Age, the 1% had to pay for their own private armies of Pinkerton goons.
- The 1% have paid the campaign expenses of our elected officials, in the millions of dollars, with the expectation--and the result--of getting returns on these political investments in the thousands of a per cent ($70 million in campaign contributions, for $700 BILLION (and more that we don't even know about) in bailouts for the Wall Street Casino operators.
- The 1% have, through their purchase of the government, allowed the United States to be attacked, both from without and from within, and have refused to allow an investigation which would establish some simulacrum of the truth, and mete out accountability for the death and destruction their captive government allowed to occur (at the very least).
- The 1% have refused for the past several decades, to let elections occur without committing fraud on the 99%, illegally disenfranchising as many of the 99% as they can, preventing others the 99% to choose who is to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, now must be said to have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
- The 1% have endeavored to prevent the population of these States to chose their representatives; for the purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migration hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
- The 1% have obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing their Assent to Laws to establish Justice, the second adjuration in the Preamble to the Constitution for the United States of America.
- The 1% have made Judges dependent on their Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- The 1% have erected a multitude of New Departments, such as the Heimats Versicherheit Abteilung, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass the 99% of our people, and eat out their substance.
- The 1% have kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies, without the Consent of our citizens and our legislatures.
- The 1% have affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power, and to coerce local police departments, state militias and National guardsmen, to serving the needs and wishes of the 1%.
- The 1% have combined with others to subject us to powers foreign to our constitution, such as the Federal Reserve System, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving their Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation by silence or overt approval:
- For inflicting upon us a standing army, augmented by militarized state and local "law enforcement" personnel
- For killing American citizens abroad without due process, or any process at all, that we know of
- For permitting the National Surveillance Agency, at least since 2002, to wiretap without court order our telephones, cellular phones, fiber-optical internet data transactions, copy our financial transactions, our conversations, our email, our keystrokes, our health records, financial records, school records, library records, vehicular travel records--in fact any and all communications over our telecommunications networks
- For directing the Secretary of the Environmental Protection Agency to lie about the safety of the air in Lower Manhattan after the 9/11/2001 building demolitions in the World Trade Center
- For protecting government officials from punishment for any Murders which they have committed or will commit on the Inhabitants of these States, on the inhabitants of Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Jordan, Pakistan, Libya, as well as any and all other sovereign nations which have raw materials or other benefits which the 1% see as beneficial to their fortunes:
- For sending our manufacturing and trade overseas to all parts of the world:
- For imposing Taxes on the 99% greater than those taxes imposed on the 1%.
- For depriving the 99% in many cases, of the benefits the writ of Habeas Corpus, of due process of law, of speedy and public Trial by Jury
- For authorizing local, state, federal police and espionage agencies to enter the homes of the 99% without search warrants, to kill, beat up, spray blinding capsicum oleoresin into the eyes of the 99%, and then deny redress of grievances of the 99% peaceably assembled to petition their government for redress of grievances
- For transporting members of the 99% in this or other countries into "dark sites," where they are known to be tortured, in an attempt to extract Russian-style "Confessions" to acts perpetrated by the 1% and/or their agents
- For causing the rescission of long-standing global treaties to which the 99%'s United States of America was a party and had ratified into the body of the Supreme Law of the republic
- For establishing a large network of concentration camps and an unknown number of deep underground military bases and cities to which only the 1% will be allowed access, in the case of a global catastrophe, such as thermonuclear, chemical and/or biological warfare, for which they have been preparing in secret, for several decades (at least)
- For eliminating funding for and thus abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments by means of this withholding of funds and application of unfunded requirements upon the States
- For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever, under the guise of secret "Presidential Decision Documents," secret "Findings of the Attorney General," and other largely secret or suppressed documents pretending to be within the ambit of the Executive Branch, but are not
- The 1% have promoted the abrogation of the nation's laws, its 231-year history of an attempt to make our Constitutional Republic a government of laws, not of men, and thus have stood the "government of laws, not of men" on its head, making the United States of America a "government of men, not of laws," and a pariah among the world's other nations, joined by two other pariah nations, the United Kingdom and Israel
- The 1% have polluted the 99%'s air, our seas, our rivers and streams, have ravaged our way of life, have torched our economy, destroyed our homes, villages and towns by bankrupting them and the the 99% who live there--in short, have destroyed the economic well-being of our people.
- The 1% are at this time supporting large armies of soldiers and foreign mercenaries occupying several sovereign nations abroad, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Yemen and others we do not yet know about, to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of so-called "Shock and Awe," of collective punishment for decades, and such Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of the wishes and direction, by Constitution, of the 99%
- The 1% have celebrated the murder overseas of American citizens who, so far as been made public, have spoken nasty things about our country--these "remote controlled murders" violate our Constitution and are, in fact, "justice-free" governmental actions, neither directed by our Constitution nor approved by the 99%
- The 1% have endeavoured to inflict and perpetuate on the inhabitants of our frontiers the affliction of the merciless South American Drug Kingpins whose known rule of warfare, death and destruction has caused an indiscriminate destruction of people of all ages, sexes and conditions
- The 1% have attempted to foment domestic insurrections amongst us by use of false flag terrorist attacks, as against the World Trade Center towers in 1993, the Oklahoma City federal building in 1965, the Ruby Ridge assassinations in ___, the 9/11/2001 false flag operations against the World Trade Center's buildings #1, #2 and #7 (and perhaps #6), the likely "NewTown Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre and, most recently, the Boston Marathon Bombings on Patriots' Day in April of 2013
- The 1% have launched illegal invasions, war and occupations against Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, have supported and/or conducted torture upon prisoners of war, and are attempting to corner the market on the most popular calibers of rifle and pistol ammunition as they also seek to confiscate the weapons which use such ammunition, to weaken and disarm the 99%, in preparation for a planned takeover of the government by the 1%.
—And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
[Representing the 99%]
[the initial Declaration of Independence, of July 4, 1776, was signed by: John Hancock, Benj. Harrison, Lewis Morris, Button Gwinnett, Thos. Nelson, Jr., Richd. Stockton, Lyman Hall, Francis Lightfoot, Lee Jno. Witherspoon, Geo. Walton, Carter Braxton, Fras. Hopkinson, Wm. Hooper, Robt. Morris, John Hart, Joseph Hewes, Benjamin Rush, Abra. Clark, John Penn, Benj. Franklin, Josiah Bartlett, Edward Rutledge, John Morton, Wm. Whipple, Thos. Heyward, Jr., Geo. Clymer, Saml. Adams, Thomas Lynch, Jr., Jas. Smith, John Adams,